By Louise Stenhouse; Michael Dykes
The new sequence of Crash direction maintains to supply readers with whole assurance of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, straightforward demeanour. construction at the good fortune of prior variations, the hot Crash classes maintain the preferred and precise positive factors that so characterized the sooner volumes. All Crash classes were totally up-to-date all through.
- More than two hundred illustrations current scientific, diagnostic and useful details in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and available method of the topic makes studying specifically easy
- Written via scholars for college kids - authors who comprehend examination pressures
- Contains 'Hints and tips' packing containers, and different valuable aide-mémoires
- Succinct assurance of the topic permits 'sharp concentration' and effective use of time in the course of examination preparation
- Contains an absolutely up-to-date self-assessment part - perfect for honing examination talents and self-testing
- Fully up to date self-assessment part - excellent for present exam practice!
- Includes important 'Learning ambitions' at first of every chapter.
- Includes more suitable art programme and more desirable radiological images.
- Fully up to date to incorporate suggestions from thousands of students!
Now celebrating over 10 years of good fortune - Crash path has been particularly devised that will help you get via your checks with ease.
Completely revised all through, the hot version of Crash path is completely adapted to fulfill your wishes via offering every thing you must be aware of in a single position. basically provided in a attempted and depended on, easy-to-use, structure, each one publication within the sequence provides entire assurance of the topic in a no-nonsense, undemanding fashion.
Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', every one bankruptcy courses you succinctly throughout the subject, giving complete insurance of the curriculum while fending off pointless and infrequently complicated aspect. each one bankruptcy is usually supported via an entire art programme, and contours the ever well known 'Hints and assistance' bins in addition to different worthwhile aide-mémoires. All volumes comprise an up to date self-assessment part which lets you try out your wisdom and hone your examination skills.
Authored through scholars or junior medical professionals - operating below shut college supervision - each one quantity has been ready by means of an individual who has lately been within the examination state of affairs and so relates heavily on your wishes. So even if you want to get out of a repair or goal for contrast Crash Course is for you!!
Read Online or Download Anatomy PDF
Best anatomy books
A well-balanced mixture of a scientific textual content, reference fabric and multicolor illustrations make this three-volume set eminently worthwhile for college students and practitioners alike. Skillful visible method of anatomy, that's a needs to in each physician's schooling, is fortunately wedded to a lucid textual content juxtaposed web page via web page with terrific multicolor illustrations in any such demeanour that the concise description of the sensible features of anatomy offers an invaluable advisor for the perceptive scholar.
This ebook is written for clinical, dental, allied healthiness scholars, and nurses who're getting ready for examinations. it's also for college students in the course of their medical clerkships and for interns who require a brief assessment ofba-sic scientific anatomy. This version has been converted to mirror the diminished volume of fabric required in modem curricula.
This moment variation of quantity three within the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy sequence now covers anatomy of the neck in addition to anatomy of the top and neuroanatomy. It comprises over two hundred gorgeous new anatomic illustrations in addition to a considerable variety of extra medical correlations. Descriptions of anatomic constructions and their relationships to each other, in addition to details at the improvement of the buildings, anomalies, and customary pathologies, seem in each bankruptcy.
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Anatomic Pathology Flashcards
- PTEN: Methods and Protocols
- The Visible Human Project: Informatic Bodies and Posthuman Medicine
- Lehrbuch der Pflanzenkrankheiten: Für Botaniker, Forstleute, Landwirthe und Gärtner
- Auditory and Vestibular Research: Methods and Protocols
Additional resources for Anatomy
Supraspinous ligament 27 The back blood supply provided by the anterior and posterior spinal arteries. Segmental arteries also supply the vertebrae. The veins of the vertebrae and spinal cord drain into three anterior and three posterior longitudinal veins, which drain to internal vertebral venous plexuses (in the epidural space). The internal venous plexuses pass superiorly, through the foramen magnum of the skull and communicate with veins within the skull. They also communicate with the external vertebral venous plexus (on the outer surface of the vertebrae) via intervertebral veins located in the intervertebral foramina.
18. pectoral nodes pectoralis minor muscle Fig. 15 Arrangement of the right axillary lymph nodes. teres minor muscle circumflex quadrangular scapular artery space posterior humeral circumflex artery Biceps brachii, brachialis and coracobrachialis muscles comprise the muscular components of the flexor compartment of the arm. This can be remembered by the mnemonic BBC All are innvervated by the musculocutaneous nerve. axillary nerve radial nerve infraspinatus muscle HINTS AND TIPS profunda brachii artery humerus long head of triceps brachii muscle triangular space lateral head of triceps brachii muscle deltoid muscle (insertion) coracobrachialis muscle (insertion) triangular interval teres major muscle brachialis muscle Fig.
3B). The dens is held in place by the transverse ligament of the atlas. These joints allow rotational (shaking) movements of the head where the skull and the atlas rotate as a unit on the axis. Alar ligaments connect the dens to the occipital condyles, preventing excess rotation. CLINICAL NOTE Rheumatoid arthritis Patients with rheumatoid arthritis must undergo careful pre-operative assessment, as they may suffer from atlantoaxial subluxation due to destruction of the transverse ligament and/or erosion of the dens.